Will the H-2B Visa Program Meet Your Workforce Needs?
Download the eBook: H-2B Visa Informational Guide
The H-2B visa is classified as a nonimmigrant temporary work visa. The program was developed for foreign laborers seeking to work at non-agricultural jobs that occur due to a shortage of U.S. workers to fill the positions. The U.S. does limit the number for H-2B visas issued per fiscal year.
Here’s what we cover in the H-2B Visa Informational Guide:
- H-2B Visa Changes
- What’s the Difference Between the H-2B Visa and the H-1B Visa?
- H-2B Visa Worker Eligibility
- H-2B Visa Employer Requirements
- H-2B Visa Employer Wage Requirements
- H-2B Fraud
- Worker Visa Violations
- Best Practices for H-2B Visa Compliance
- Trends and Statistics in H-2B Guest Worker Program
Please Fill Out the Form to Download the eBook.